FireSafe™ Bushfire Rated Roller Shutter
Protects Property And Families!
This roller shutter is ideal for home and business owners who want to protect their property and families from
bushfires, because they live in high risk, bushfire prone or wooded, high vegetation, country and semi-rural
locations. It is made with a precision extruded roller shutter profile.
- Domestic & Commercial Windows.
- Domestic & Commercial Doorways.
- Commercial Shop Fronts.
- Garage Doors.
- High Security & Fire Protection for Factories, Warehouses, Clubs, Pubs & Hotels, Restaurants, Pharmacies, Sports Complexes, Arcades, Shopping Mall Entrances, Mining & High Security Areas.
- Bushfire rated to Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) A40.
- Tested by CSIRO (Report# FSZ1379).
- Complies with Australian Bushfire Construction Standard AS3959-2018 (Clauses 3.7 & 8.5.1).
- Radiant heat shielding properties to 40 kW/m2.
- High quality, strong aluminium alloy construction.
- Commercial grade double wall extruded profile for heavy duty strength & extreme heat protection.
- High quality powder coated finish for maximum abrasion resistance.
- Double line grooved and slight curved face profile.
- Roll-tight design.
- Range of colours.
- Heavy duty steel axle with high quality internal sealed bearings.
- Suitable for widespan widths up to 5800mm.
- Can be manually operated or motorised (Manual with steel cable up to 5m2).
- FireSafe™ Authentication Plate fitted.
- Made in Australia.
|Bushfire Attack Level Rating||BAL A40|
|Maximum Shutter Width||5800mm|
|Maximum Shutter Height||3000mm|
|Maximum Surface Area||12m2|
|Number Of Slats/Metre||28|
|Profile Slat Covering||36mm|
|Profile Slat Thickness||9.7Mm|
|Axle Types||Octagonal Steel|
|Bottom Bar Dimensions||55mm x 8.5mm|
|Guide Dimensions||68mm x 25mm/14mm|
|Paint Finish||High Quality Powder Coat Finish|
Roller Shutter Colour Options
Pelmet Sizes & Maximum Shutter Height
|Pelmet Box Size||Max. No. Of Slats||Max. Shutter Height (Including Pelmet)||Axle Size|
|250mm||85||3050mm||101mm with adaptor|
|250mm||72||2590mm||130mm with adaptor|
FireSafe™ Authentication Plate
All FireSafe™ shutters are fitted with an Authentication Plate with Serial Number to ensure genuine product and product performance that meets Australian Standards
- CW Products recommends the use of Photo Safety Cells and a Safety Brake when installing automated roller shutters over openings and doorways. Especially when the roller shutter is not in full view of the operator (eg. when using a remote control or wall switch positioned away from the roller shutter and out of view). When using a wall switch, we recommend a spring return switch/deadman switch.
- CW Products recommends that FireSafe Bushfire Rated Roller Shutters shall: a) be fixed to the building and be nonremovable; b) when in the closed position, have no gap greater than 3mm between the shutter and the wall, the sill or the head; c) be readily manually operable from either inside or outside; d) protect the entire window assembly or door assembly; e) consist of materials specified in Clauses 5.5.1, 6.5.1, 7.5.1, 8.5.1 & 9.5.1 for the relevant BAL